The Veritable Smorgasbord

"I'm just preparing my impromptu remarks."- Sir Winston Curchill

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, California, United States

I'm a 30 year old San Francisco resident by way of Virginia, currently working as an alumni affairs officer at a major research university in the Bay Area. I mainly write about politics, sports, music, and culture. I am a 1999 graduate of the University of Virginia with a degree in Foreign Affairs. I am hoping to begin a master's degree program in Journalism in the next few years.

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Add ingredients, mix, enjoy

Call it a kitchen sink, a grab bag, or even a potpourri, if you will...the "bord" is here to talk all things at all times...politics, sports, music, culture...whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home